Here’s what’s been happening around here lately:
- It got cold. A switch from 26 degrees one day to 14 the next, and it’s here to stay. That Indian Summer everyone was on about has finally gone
- I bought a coat AND I started wearing it this week
- Daylight savings is over and the clocks went back an hour… this makes talking back home to Oz just that little bit later which intrudes on my personal time with my favourites
- You can now take your pick over which seat you want at the Luxembourg Gardens (from the pictures above), unlike in summer where every seat was taken and you had no hope of getting one beside the garden beds
- I now turn my lights on inside my apartment at 4pm because it’s getting dark reeeeaaaaal quick
- I bought what I thought was regular corn on the cob at the supermarket the other day but turns out it was some sort of pre cooked corn, in a vac pac, and I opened it up and it smelt disgusting. I was having a hard enough time to eat any veggies in the first place but now I think I’ve sworn off them for good
- I found out the hard way that walking on all of those pretty fallen leaves is a death trap in ballet flat. You will slide, and you could possibly die. Don’t do it
- I didn’t need google maps to find my way home the other day, and that my friends is a big deal
P.s. My coat and I are off to Chamonix in the French Alps for the rest of the week! Hope you have a great weekend.
P.p.s Don’t feel sorry for the guy swarmed by pigeons in the picture above. If you feed them, you deserve it.